SOLD Seabrook Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
Silver
Supercharged 97 LX 450 174k not 3x $28,500

A few key points:

• Motor was resealed head gasket and supercharger installed at 144k.
  • The supercharger was new in a box so 30K miles on this work.
  • Truck was repainted with doors on In Scion Ignition Silver special edition color. Looks TRD cement at times. Everyone likes the color, including myself, it would be easy to put it back to original factory color all VIN stickers are intact and factory color in jams is glossy. That was my plan at some point.
This truck is super tight, and it’s super enjoyable to drive.

• Clean Carfax, no accidents
  • OME heavy rides great with the amount of weight that’s on the truck.
  • Not a door ding on this truck
  • Extremely clean interior
  • New factory dash come with sale not AZ sun baked.
  • New factory hood in box will come with sale.
PO installed STI hood scoop with intentions of intercooler

My plan was to do new hood with louvers.

• Good quality pioneer Apple CarPlay stereo with nice speakers.
  • New tan Delta console
  • New Dobinson drawer system
  • Wits end air new
  • ARB compressor new
  • New dual optima battery with Hellroaring switch
  • Warn VR 10k
  • Arb front bumper
  • New OE power steering pump and high-pressure line done this week.
  • Recent radiator flush with Toyota red
  • Fresh Rotella refill
  • New 34 Wildpeaks on new FJC Steelies
  • Aux Fan you can sit in idle at a light an AC blows icy cold.
  • Metal tech sliders
  • Recent front leather seat covers
  • No floppy sunvisors; original cards are in the sunvisor.
  • D light works!
  • Clean Texas title
  • LED headlights super bright

Truck originated in Arizona and moved to Texas in 2017. The LX has sat in a garage for the last five years and may be driven 1000 miles. I purchased it from a friend and planned to keep it forever until a new truck has popped up that I would like to purchase. The LX has had a very gentle life, has never wheeled hard, and is apparent in its state.

A friend promised me that when he sold his LX he would give me the opportunity to buy it, and that time has come.

I have also secured a supercharger to install on the new unit.

So I’m comfortable letting this one go to a good home for what I paid for it.

I was very happy with the purchase of this truck it’s very well sorted.

Please see pictures

I’m going to leave my number for serious buyers and I am happy to field any questions and provide you with any additional information you need.

I’m sure I’ve left a few details out.

I would like truck sold in the next week.

Thanks Dean

281-898-0738

4FDEEF83-55AD-4A30-A1EB-549B8A37B273.jpeg
E995E8E6-0E89-4464-9AE0-38FC489148C6.jpeg

080D057F-6011-41A2-849A-4D9BA7266DFE.jpeg

AD227440-0DC7-484F-A42B-97C9056B4B1E.jpeg

62E60D04-BA3E-4B1D-938A-138B85EA0305.jpeg

4741076B-1642-4E3D-BFEB-65BBE5A8CFCA.jpeg

55BF5A45-2DA7-4FFB-863B-B6C5840E18E3.jpeg

CCF42870-B480-4546-8CBA-A4690EE43C9C.jpeg

E5273349-BAA2-42E1-A042-AF2F164D4254.jpeg

D56D08BA-CC5E-4F46-8482-F6086E950259.jpeg

Last edited:
Good-faith deposit posted. Looks like the truck is going to a proper cruiser owner. Thanks, Casey.:)
Can't wait to get this beauty up to NYC. Thx for me a great seller Dean! Already rear bumper shopping

great truck. Showed this to my son and said we missed an opportunity for a great truck.

Hope it works out well for all.

John

Thx Dean, could not have found a better replacement for "Mean Joe Green" after getting totaled!

View attachment 3036766
Unfortunately still dealing with s***bag insurance company on my fair payout. Lawyer is now involved here. Unfortunately taking longer than I hoped and don't want to hold Dean up on selling this real beauty so he can get his dream rig. Dean is a class guy with a 100% mint LX450. Hoping I get cashed out soon before someone else swoops in and grabs this great deal. Just trying to do right by Dean, as he has been a stand up guys every step of the way!

Thanks Casey!!!!! I hope the stars line up for you, but I must get this unit sold before I lose the other unit.
I'd like to let everybody know that the 450 is available.
Please, series inquiries only.
281-898-0738
Thanks, Dean

Someone is going to get a great rig! This thing is clean inside and out and Dean is as meticulous as he is a good guy. Will make someone a great rig.

Thanks Casey!!!!! I hope the stars line up for you, but I must get this unit sold before I lose the other unit.
I'd like to let everybody know that the 450 is available.
Please, series inquiries only.
281-898-0738
Thanks, Dean
Gl with sale. Great Cruiser!

Good evening !
Sale pending awaiting funds tomorrow looks like will be marking it sold.
Looks like we got lucky and found an awesome home for the Cruiser with a cruiser family in Maine.
I will miss this truck; I’ve gotten attached to it.
But there’s peace in knowing it’s going to a good loving home.
Thank you JOFS!

Looking forwarding to getting this truck. Have been working with Dean who has been great and very open and honest with everything. Tried to jump a plane and make it work this weekend but wasn't in the cards.

@NYIronPig sorry about jumping in front of your insurance but seeing a rust free supercharged rig like this made me jump in as I have looked at too many trucks here in the Northeast and understand the rust issue. Can't wait to crawl all over this thing upon arrival.

Now just waiting for shipping. This is the tough part.

I have two sons and one stole my prior 80 and now I am worried my youngest is targeting this truck before I even get it. Looking at rear bumpers now.

John

Hey John,
I’m excited for you guys!
And sad for my buddy:(
We’re going to help him find another rig!
I’m glad the Cruiser‘s going to a good home and John has been first class as well!

Dean,

I love looking at my avatar and thinking that they drove around the gaucho grande (fj40) for all those years and now are loving driving the cruisers and carrying on. Now just have to be sure I am able to keep one for myself.

Thanks Dean for all your help and work you put into this. Smooth experience all around.
Can't wait.
John

Same!!
Thank you John.
This has been a sappy thread; everybody’s been so awesome.
And I tried to craft the listing to be completely transparent and avoid any negative blowback lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom