Saudi import build getting WILD! The Dissent 80 series getting a serious diff/axle upgrade!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JWNissan

Supporting Vendor
Joined
May 4, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
152
Location
Grass Valley, CA
I don't have a ton of specifics right now but this build is getting kinda crazy. Here's a teaser of the next stage in the build.



I'll update with more info as soon as possible. :)
 
What a TEASE
 
I was at Dissent yesterday-its going to be one awesome build......Ben and his crew will surprise us all when its all done for the November event....😉

Screenshot_20260920_101720_Chrome.webp
 
If Saudi 80s are like 1FZ 70s they went from carburetors to coil pack fuel injection, if that’s what this has and they go turbo it’s going to be a BAD ASS rig😎
 
If Saudi 80s are like 1FZ 70s they went from carburetors to coil pack fuel injection, if that’s what this has and they go turbo it’s going to be a BAD ASS rig😎
All that + 2-step....😲
 
Back
Top Bottom