Sat March 31st Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like I'll be camping Friday nite leaving Sun morn. Since we won't be leaving the site, we can wheel late! Blue trails for me.

I sent an email to the ALCA email list.... with my cell number, if anyone needs it, PM me. In case anyone is going to be late or something.....

Sunny and 60 degrees is forecasted!:cool:

I'm planning to be there, arriving Friday evening.

You can bring bourbon instead for the cold nights, single barrel or small batch.

You picked my favorite brand! I'm surprised by your good taste.

Not yet, I am working on it.. .should be a few to camp Friday night. I'll post up when I know...

I will be there as a passenger this time, still under construction:D

Check the Paragon AP site but I think it's $25 or $30 per day.

Men,
I’m sorry to report that I will not be wheeling tomorrow. I pulled my back out hard on Tuesday and have been in so much freekin pain that I can’t even bend over, let alone prep the truck for a day of wheeling. And I am bummed.
I’m better today but will still need a couple more days with the muscle relaxers before I’m back to 100%. The worst part about this whole thing is that I took off yesterday and today for a 4-day weekend in order to burn off some vacation before loosing it. May just as well have used my sick time instead. Oh well….
Mike in PA

Jeff,
Thanks for the invite, man, but I don't think a day of jarring around on the rocks would do much for me achin' back!!! Orders from the boss (Cindy) are to remain stationary, in the recliner, on the heating pad, with no lifting. Easy enuf...
I did want to get out and flex things a little before heading to GSMTR in May. The 40 has been under the tarp in the yard for months now and I was really looking forward to getting out this weekend AND seeing everyone on the list, of course.
Will you miss me and my baggie with the name tags and sharpie tomorrow??? HA!
You guys have fun and be safe.
Mike in PA

Get better Mike, I would really like to see your 40 wheelin in the future...

[I will be there in the moring my truck is running odd but we are going to baby her up it is going to be too nice of a day not to wheel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom