Sat April 19th Trailride at Rausch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had a blast. 3 hour trip each way was well worth it. I'll get pics and the overlay map up sometime tomorrow. Thanks Gary for another great trail leader job well done!

So where the pix at?

I had a great time, and I everyone did as well!

We had 4 groups go out Sat. AM...... my group running blacks hit camp around 5 PM! All day, we just rolled : )

I'll post pics tonight.. no time today so stay tuned.

Thanks for everyone who showed! and to Gary, Burl, and Andy for trail leading !

It was a good day but too short. the green/blue group I lead Had 2 flat tires from sidewall slices. Both of the taco's. Myself and Jeremy. :doh: We called it quits after we ran out of spare's that would fit.

We kept Lound in one piece. we added some scratches to his running boards though. He now thinks were all crazy:D but I think he had alot of fun.

Noone in our group had a camara except Loud. Hopefully he can upload some of the video he shot of us "crazy guys"

Thanks all, Matt, the Dope, and I had a great time as usual. So who will I see at GSMTR

Here's the tracking for Gary's group:
tracks_small.gif

Here's a larger version:-->> LINK-Larger Map

Here are some photos. Only have a few... Some from Gary's and some from Burl's:
RC408-1.jpg

RC408-2.jpg

RC408-3.jpg

RC408-4.jpg

RC408-5.jpg

RC408-6.jpg

RC408-7.jpg

RC408-8.jpg

RC408-9.jpg

RC408-10.jpg

An excellent time indeed. Thanks for letting me ride along with you folks. I've uploaded some pics and videos to linky . My apologies for the poor videos, only had the camera for a day... !

Looking forward to the next time.

Ash

Glad everyone had fun. My distributor adventures extended until late Friday pissing me off. Finally turned out NOT to be the distributor but the COIL! *ughh*

Anyway, There remained fuel issues and steering issues and I was just disgusted. Also decided (correctly as it's now a torrential down-poor here!) that I need to get the mowers running and get ahead of as much grass as I can.

Great day!!

Had a great time here are some pics. Dog slept all the way home. More to follow
IMG_1277e.jpg
IMG_1284e.jpg
IMG_1285e.jpg

Few more pics
IMG_1294e.jpg
IMG_1300e.jpg
IMG_1305e.jpg

Ash,

Nice meeting you; thanks for the pics.

even more
IMG_1311e.jpg
IMG_1314e.jpg

Great pix! Thanks for sharing. So bummed I had to work.

Working for the man sucks.

Glad to see them Fords hung in there! :cool:

A big thanks to all those who showed up. A special thanks for all the spotting and sorely needed tugs from Dave. This old fart took a big nap upon returning home during the deluge. I'll unpack sometime this week...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom