For Sale SAN DIEGO_3rd Gen 4Runner Set of Doors w Glass and Inner Panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner Gen3
Set of Doors w Glass and Inner Panels -- Looking for $250 each but buy all four and get a deal.
1999 Imperial Jade Mica
ALL ITEMS ARE OEM Factory Issue

Switches and armrests have been sold
  • Driver Door with medium factory tint glass, Side view mirror, wiring harness, hinges, locking mechanism, possibly the motor w regulator (?)
  • Front Passenger Door with medium factory tint glass, Side view mirror, wiring harness, hinges, locking mechanism, possibly the motor w regulator (?)
  • Rear Left Passenger Door with privacy glass, Side view mirror, wiring harness, hinges, locking mechanism, possibly the motor w regulator (?)
  • Rear Right Passenger Door with privacy glass, Side view mirror, wiring harness, hinges, locking mechanism, possibly the motor w regulator (?)
  • No rust or damage although one of the doors -- I can't recall which (front passenger?) has a slight 'wipe' that impressed an area of the metal by about 1/16 maybe x 'two fingers wide' on the very lower section but no paint damage
Can probably drive a bit from Metro San Diego/La Mesa in a 15 mile radius if you buy all of the doors and interior panels. One of the interior panels has the speaker grill cracked. Sorry, not considering shipping at this time only because I'd have to wrap, seal, and then fabricate or source shipping crates and that could double the price I guess.

Member is not online 24/7 but checks email almost daily. Patience appreciated. Images are from 'the web' but accurately representative of the doors.

green door.JPG

panel.JPG

mica green.JPG

$200 each locally in San Diego with mirrors, locks, etc. No switches. Buy all four and score the best OEM deal on used parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom