Saginaw PS hose issues. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got a new hose made to replace my 15 year old one that was leaky, and the new one instead of having the 11/16-18 inverted flare, just has 6-an nut... and a 11/16-18 adapter. Problem is, that the adapter raises the whole thing up 1/2 and inch or more, causing it to hit the radiator.

I can NOT find an 11/16-19 inverted flare 90. I am getting very frustrated, this is the last thing I need before a good road test on the new engine. Anyone have a source?

Nope.

I will try to post some photos tonight when I get home.

Mine are custom built from the original fittings and steel AN fittings silver soldered together. This pretty common in the hydraulic business. I've had them for 10 years with zero issues.

Mine are custom built from the original fittings and steel AN fittings silver soldered together. This pretty common in the hydraulic business. I've had them for 10 years with zero issues.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I need. I might have to go get myself some original fittings....

I read this, and then ebay #264557485834 immediately came to mind. Mud guys do not buy this on ebay, I merely send a PayPal invoice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom