Safari turbo kit for the 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am seriously tempted too, but that a lot of Mulah and it sounds like I would have to drive out to MAF for a week. Good luck Mot!

Romer said:
I am seriously tempted too, but that a lot of Mulah and it sounds like I would have to drive out to MAF for a week. Good luck Mot!

Thanks Romer!

There's a fellow that I've been corresponding with that "might" take it. We'll see! ;)

Even though he's from CA, he would not have to pay sales tax by buying it from me! :idea: That's what.... around $400 in savings right there? :rolleyes: ;) OK, not that anybody will have to pay sales tax buying it from me, but sounded good anyway, right? :doh:

Mot (Tryin' real hard to sell it :hillbilly )

what is the price ?
could never find anything out very concrete
why does this have to be installed there
i work on turbo diesels all day long and put on custom turbo kit's on chevy,dodge,ford you name it on the side all the time?? do you think if i talked to them they would let meinstall ?

thanks ryan

Ryan,

Thanks for your interest.

To make long story short, the kit is almost sold, just ironing out the details.

The deal was that MAF would only sell the kit as a packaged deal with installation ,which I was OK with.

I'm sure if you are familiar with forced induction installation and the 1FZ-FE(FZJ), you would be able to install it. But I paid for them to install it as well.

Anyway, I will let you know in the near future if the sale falls through and will post it for sale again, possibly in my sig line.

Thanks again for your interest!

Mot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom