Safari ltd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with Safari ltd in Grand Junction, CO? I'm thinking of having them do some work for me due to the fact when I talked to them they seemed to be very thurogh in giving me an estimate and what to expect. I'm currently unable to do much bending due to back problems so I'm looking for honest quality repair work. Thanks

If I were not to be able to work on my 80 or Camry I would use their services.
I have had them do a couple things to the 80 that I couldn't do my self years back and they did a good job.

You just need to tell them what parts you want, Toyota OEM or aftermarket as they offer both.

What are you needing done?

Safari is (or at least was last time I checked) a vendor member on the Mud.

Head gasket went and the wife finally agreed that we need to get it fixed. I've also tried to get a hold of metric offroad in GJ but haven't had any luck getting them to return my calls. There really isn't anyone in Montrose who feels comfortable(both me and them) doing the work.

Haven't heard back from metric offroad to calls or email, so it looks like safari will be getting my business. Plus all the post results were positive. Now to find a trailer to get it there.

Hugh and his crew are great folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom