SAE lens testing facility found (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can't link up

Sorry but can't get your link to work, checked the RHDgroup and can't find any new messages there either.

Hmm, the link works for me and I see the post, are you loged in properly? Anyone else having this problem?

I'll take a look at your account tonight when I get home to see if there is a problem.

Regards,

when i looked into this i was told EACH year would need to be tested, even if the unit was identical to the previous year and EACH model would have to be tested.
so a test for 1990 LJ78, 1991 LJ78, 1992 LJ78, each year of PZJ77, each year of HZJ77, each year of town ace, each year of master ace, etc etc etc...
this could get quite expensive...

Hmm, I wasn't told anything about that, I have a few other questions to pose as well. I'll get back.

if we could get one test that would cover all simular years and models i would be in...
1990-1993 LJ/PZJ/HZJ77/78 series then we would be crazy not to pony up the money...

Exactly. They would need a vehicle for the duration of the testing though - someone would have to give up thier ride for a period of time.

Hmm, what is your username on that board - i will look into the settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom