Rústicos from Venezuela FJs and Things (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone, first post here. Great site and info. I'm a crazy gringo, probably the last one, living in Venezuela. Been here fora few years. Now I'm working on making a twenty year old dream come true by sending awesome 4x4s back home. I live at the base of the Andes, sort of close to Colombia, and for whatever reason the people here take excellent care of their trucks. There are not many for sale because livelyhoods rely on them but occasionally I can find them. Right now I'm working on sending a 1982 FJ45 Troopy, an 81 FJ45 pickup, and a 1973 FJ55

I sort of understand the process of getting papers in the US but any words of wisdom are appreciated and anyone interested in something from down here or other information, hit me up. We have a lot of Patrols, FJ70s we call Machitos, FJ45s, a few Hilux but most old enough to import are pretty beat up, and FJ40s and 60s are like Honda Accords in Atlanta. I will post some pics as soon as I figure out how - not super user friendly

Thanks in advance for any wisdom

shawn

Welcome Shawn!
I don't think you can post pics until you have like 5 posts or so. What's the story on the troopy? FST or a hard top?

Welcome Shawn!
I don't think you can post pics until you have like 5 posts or so. What's the story on the troopy? FST or a hard top?
Ah, ok. It gives me the option to add a URL but not post directly. Maybe I need to put the pics somewhere else first. I came here to fix a problem with my Hilux but realized this was the wrong forum but great for FJs

Here we only have hard tops. I've never even seen a soft top down here. They are used as taxis here in the Andes. Even more pickups. Let me know if I can send you some picks(somehow)

Shawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom