Rubicon July 6-8 anyone? Loon to Tahoe. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello guys,

I know Rubithon just happened and everyone is still recovering from it, but for those who didn't get a chance to go (like me), is there any one or groups from this board already going on these dates or close to these dates? I know the schedule on Pirate4X4 has a group from Utah from July 4-7th.

I running this solo with just my kids and like to meet up with people in the trail to keep it safe. I'm don't expect any issues but am prepared for the worst.

If you know anyone going or are going yourself and don't mind me hanging out on the trail with you, please let me know. I'm a little flexible on the dates. I have parts, recovery tools, food, and a few trail experiences on the Rubicon (ran this maybe a half dozen times before). Just don't want to do this solo with only my kids. I'll be in a white '85 4runner.

Send me a text or email is fine.

Thanks,

Ko
209-607-6622

klo@pmz.com
or
koleaselo@sbcglobal.net

Not sure if your dates are flexible, but I'll be running it July 14th - 16th. So far just me in the 80, and a buddy in JKU.

Not sure if your dates are flexible, but I'll be running it July 14th - 16th. So far just me in the 80, and a buddy in JKU.

Thanks for the invite... I'll be in Irvine on those dates for a New Student Orientation (daughter's). I love to wheel with you guys on another trip. You guys planning anything else the rest of the summer? I was looking forward to Dusy and Barrette Lake before the end of the season.

I might be doing this solo it looks like... I'm sure there'll be people on the trail.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom