RTH 1994 TIS FSM dos not have AC section? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all, I was just looking around for information about the AC system on my 94. Went to the Toyota TIS and paid my 15.00 and downloaded all of it. I noticed that it doesn't have a section of the AC system or maybe I overlooked it?. If it is in the TIS system, does anyone know off hand where it is? Does the hardcopy FSM have a section in it dealing with the ac? Thanks for any assistance.
WhatsApp Image 2020-11-08 at 14.49.36.jpeg

I went to the AC technician Shop to overhaul my AC system everything went well until the moment of decision how much grams gas the 80 needs
It started as a calm and civilized discussion, we started shouting at each other, after that it escalated to mutual bombardment of the remaining for dinner, Sami is much better with his knife but my 9mm Bareta is much more effective.

He said he will load what the FSM but i cant fined it in my TIS FSM

Dose someone can help with the relevnt pages?

Last edited:
Yeah, this is the only thing I can find in my TIS FSM. The A/C pressure switch is:

OPEN WITH REFRIGERANT PRESSURE AT LESS THAN APPROX. 2.1 KG/CM2 (30 PSI, 206 KPA)
OR MORE THAN APPROX. 27 KG/CM2 (38 PSI, 2684 KPA)

Also found this: Anyone with FSM 95-97 - need A/C pressure.

Does your vehicle have rear air and or center console cooler?

Desert Dino, My 1994 factory service manual for trucks delivered in the USA lists 850 grams, plus or minus 50 grams, or 29.98 OZ, plus or minus 1.79 OZ as the correct refrigerant charge. That information is listed on page 70, of the AC section in my 94 service manual.

Desert Dino, My 1994 factory service manual for trucks delivered in the USA lists 850 grams, plus or minus 50 grams, or 29.98 OZ, plus or minus 1.79 OZ as the correct refrigerant charge. That information is listed on page 70, of the AC section in my 94 service manual.

Is this the paper FSM?

Basically the same as for my '97.

Good starting point. Then 'fine tune' adding or subtracting refrigerant and watching vent temps for diminishing returns.

^^^^^

EXCELLENT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom