Builds ROTW: Wild Yoat's 1996 "Black & Tan" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

"There are 10 other bumpers out there now in the making." By others from plans, by you? If there's info available on that nice bumper I like to know about it. Great looking rig.

Beowulf said:
Johnny,

Excellent vision, planning, and execution without an unlimited budget. I really like what you've done with your truck and your ideas.

:cheers:

-B-

My thoughts exactly. It is rare to see an 80 with so many custom, owner built modifications. Well done! :cheers:

Nice rig, tastefull and practical.....

Rob

Thanks again guys. It's been fun for the week!

Now back to the garage! :cheers:

Total inspiration dude!

Love the rear bumper.

I love your write up and the mods you have done. Excellent work. Is there any plans you have for the rear bumper, would prefer to weld my own up than pay someone else for it

Cheers and top work
Bluey

I love your write up and the mods you have done. Excellent work. Is there any plans you have for the rear bumper, would prefer to weld my own up than pay someone else for it

Cheers and top work
Bluey

Thanks again gents, and whomever bumped the old thread:D

No plans on the rear bumper, I am eagerly awaiting some of the locals finishing the same kit....:cool:

always a joy

I just go back to this one from time to time for inspiration. Bump for others to enjoy! :cheers:

Hey Johnny are you running 2.5" OME with J springs?

...via IH8MUD app

Wow on the bump, lol. :) Actually running the 4" OME Comp springs from Cruiser Outfitters. But for the record, I did start out with the J springs and I am fairly certain the pics shown in this thread are with the J springs instead of the comp springs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom