ROTW (lx450landcruiser) (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

well when i replace mine im going to get some fome thats got adhesive on one side. i think that should help keep the chaffing down

Fantastic job, dude. I love your mods. Everyone has asked and you have answered most of my initial questions, but I am curious about one thing: what type of electric grill are you considering for your tailgate? I have taken a look at that location for installation of a propane burner from a basic dual burner Coleman set up, but if my aux battery can handle some kind of very small electric grill (without having to run the engine, I mean), then I'd consider that route so that I don't have to lug around a propane bottle. Thanks again for the killer ROTW thread.

I havent narrowed that down enough yet however im thinking of doing just a couple wal wart specials in each side then either recess a hot plate something like a big electric skillet in the middle or perhaps recess a cutting board in the middle that way i can keep that as well. ill do a full post on it in a few months when i get that far.

thanks
mike

Nice thread, great morning read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom