ROTW ROTW ish.. 79 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ft lbs...

I was asked for some pics of my front suspension..

So here they are.
ds link.jpg
DS front.jpg

Passenger side.
PS front.jpg
PS links.jpg

And where the new Ram sits.

It is VERY nice not having the stock TR in the way any more. IT was kinda hard to fit everything in there but it worked otu in the end.

BTW, I am now 22" to the bottom of the frame. That works out to be about 3" of lift with 40" tires ;)
ram location.jpg

i love it

Thank you Jason!

:beer:

hey jason if I have any paint left over i could send you some dune beige to paint that with. it wouldn't take alot since you have barely any body left to it. its a stock color for a 1968 fj40, i got it from trekker here on the board....

nice riggg...

Thanks, but I have 2 quarts of Bobcat white industrial paint coming.

It will look pretty again ;)

quote mel lowe: is that you in the avitar? looks like late nite with conan obrian

ROTFL :doh:

i asked him the same thing yesterday :D

The Avitar is wngrog, not me :D

bad_religion_au said:
excuse my ignorance but what measurement of torque is that... i'm used to neuton meters, so that sounds low...
299.6318 J (Nm) at the rear wheel. Very respectable for a six cylinder pushing through three gear boxes.:cheers:

FJ40fiji said:
299.6318 J (Nm) at the rear wheel. Very respectable for a six cylinder pushing through three gear boxes.:cheers:
It will get better when I rebuild a motor witha healthy cam and actual compression ;)

The motor in it right now has less then optimal compression ;)

What a bucket!!! Why would you put that thing on here? No imagination, inginuity, NOTHING!!! :flipoff2:

Killer rig! One day, I'll get back out to Las Vegas and hopefully get to ride with Ya' again.

green73 said:
What a bucket!!! Why would you put that thing on here? No imagination, inginuity, NOTHING!!! :flipoff2:

Killer rig! One day, I'll get back out to Las Vegas and hopefully get to ride with Ya' again.
Axles won't break this time ;)

How much ya got :D

lol

barely in the back..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom