Builds ROTW: Doc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

awesome story and great truck! Thanks for sharing! I'll probably be following the tax refund method for bits for mine.

Nice story Doc and thanks for contributing to ROTW.

( ... and some people wonder why they never get any ... )

DSC00025.jpg

:D

-B-

Awesome rig! I'm lovin' my '93 that I bought from FJBen last Dec.

there's wheeling in Iowa!!!

:eek:

Doc,

Awesome writeup... the story about your Grandmother is priceless... remember to pass it and the idea along to your gkids!!!

We keep missing each other... one of these days, we'll head to Dan's, when it's dry! Those mud holes are ugly!!!

Thanks again for the great ROTW story!!! :beer:

great looking rig Doc, glad you used the money to buy yourself something that you enjoy, great ROTW, thanks for contributing:beer:

Excellent write-up and great rig!

Gives me something to shoot for as a :flipoff2: noob...

Well done, sir.

Great read, thanks for sharing!

Great story! Especially about how you arrived at the funds to get your LCs! Thanks for sharing.

Newbie in WI...

:flipoff2: Great write up and sweet rig. I am in Southcentral WI and want to get on some trails nearby. My 97 TLC is stock, DD but want to get a llft and some meats! You convinced me to skip 33's and move to 35's right away.
Rear Bumper with spare & ladder makes it look great! I really like that look. Is that one piece or a combo? Where did you get it?

:beer:

:flipoff2:
Jerry R.
97 40th TLC, 142k, no lockers, stock but itch'n to morph to the next step

The rear ladder is a modular design from 4x4 labs in california. You can get it with a tire carrier, ladder, bike rack, jerry can holder, etc...

WOW! I'd like mine to look similar to that but I have to admit I don't think I will get a front or rear bumper though!

I've enjoyed watching the build up.

Sweet rig!

I love long intro posts like this one, it's great... Well done! I missed it earlier but I have to admit I don't frequent this site a heck of alot.

That 60 you had was looking good, I couldn't even see the rust! :doh:

Here's what I have- If you need something else let me know. I can get a more 'driveway' type side shot if you like.

DSC01318-1.jpg

DSC01192.jpg

DSC01785.jpg

can i please get more info on the black cruiser? is there a thread about it or anything? more pictures of what lift, tires, gears etc??

its similar what im going for and would like to see more pics and info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom