Builds ROTW: Doc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That looks like Beno's 97. Lemme see if I can find my favorite picture of that truck... :D

-B-

I have to say I really like the mat black over gloss black. Dont think I have seen that pic before. Not sure I can pull it off having white truck, end up look like a zebra LOL.

More pic's of Beno's very tasteful rig would be cool.

More pic's of Beno's very tasteful rig would be cool.

Beno's rig had an unfortunate meeting with a snow plow. It is still a very capable rig and he wheels it regularly. The truck probably has more new drivetrain parts than most any truck here on 'Mud but the body is a bit ragged.

-B-

No bueno. Thanks -B-.

EDIT: ouch! found the old thread.

Last edited:
...like a pair of old blue jeans that fit perfectly.

kinda like this pair of jeans?

DSC00025.jpg

:D

-B-

Great write-up, thanks for sharing!

Beno's rig had an unfortunate meeting with a snow plow. It is still a very capable rig and he wheels it regularly. The truck probably has more new drivetrain parts than most any truck here on 'Mud but the body is a bit ragged.

-B-

There is nothing wrong with a ragged body! Isn't that right, Beno?

can i please get more info on the black cruiser? is there a thread about it or anything? more pictures of what lift, tires, gears etc??

its similar what im going for and would like to see more pics and info

-B-

https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/137670-flipped-80-a.html

Very unfortunate, but I am glad you made it out OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom