ROTW - concretejungle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mooker82 said:
What are your castor measurements now after the Slee plates? I had the same situation with my OME bushings (brought castor to .1 and 0). I am thinking about going this route.

I haven't measured yet. I was wondering the same thing. The truck tracks much better now, and under braking tracks straight as opposed to wandering left to right before the plates. The steering is also much heavier feeling now. If i gave an estimate it would just be a guess.

concretejungle said:
I almost forgot, i anti-blinged my front grill using hammer silver spray paint.

Hey, what kind of lights are those on your front bumper. i have been looking for a shallow light to put up there.

Thanks

Last edited:
livelarg, they are hella's, can't remember the part # but they are the cheapy ones.

Bear80 said:
so you used hammer silver paint? Does the finish not rub off like the metalic paints?

If you have a NTB near by they will for FREE measure your front end alignment.

I didn't know about NTB offering free alignments. I'll check into that.

For the grill i first used a 3m pad and ruffed it up a little, cleaned it, sprayed it with bond aid, and then the hammered paint pictured below.

I do believe the lights are Hella 500s.
paint (Small).jpg

Jungle,
Where is Deep in NC?

I'm by way of Boone, where the FD calls your next door neighbor to find out where you keep the shine so they know which way to attach the fire. :flipoff2:

jklubens said:
Jungle,
Where is Deep in NC?

I'm by way of Boone, where the FD calls your next door neighbor to find out where you keep the shine so they know which way to attach the fire. :flipoff2:

High Point

Pics of the Sawzalled front bumper. I bent the sides off my front and now have em off and don't like the look.

It doesn't look attractive at all. Almost like your avatar. It's dark out, but if you want some pics i'll take them in the morning. It's temporary until i can get an ARB.

THink i found a pic.........
Picture 039 (Small).jpg

I have my corners cut off oourtesy of the cutting wheel, and I love the look and will have to do until I get a real bumper. It would help if you painted the bumper to match the body.

-Sam-

concretejungle said:
couple poser shots.

who you callin a poser fool :flipoff2: congrats on ROTW

jfz80 said:
who you callin a poser fool :flipoff2: congrats on ROTW

Don't you have work to do :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

Thanks LX!

Kaderabek said:
Excellent truck located in an excellent state. :D

TJK

Thanks, it takes one to know one. ;)