Rotm: Rhino (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

that is one tuff piggy, i love what you've done with the indicators on the side of the guards - they look like little pigs ears! i think im going to steal the panel wagon idea only i might use aluminum sheet. keep up the good work.
dan

thanks guys:)

hey dan why aluminum? how do you plan to attach it?

Last edited:
the near future will be spent fixing some mechanical issues, rear main seal, rear 3rd needs rebuilt, put in a dbl cardan rear shaft, stuff like that.

the further future will mostly hold tightening up the overall rig, mostly getting the doors and weatherstrip all working right. also plan some general rewire work to clean things up from all the additions i have done over the years.

and finally,, as the kids are spending less time in the pig i might take out the rear seat and get started on a living/sleeping mini r.v type situation. i have some big plans for a convertible kitchen that i could use inside the rig during bad weather and then flip it around for use off the tailgate, one of the ideas is a sliding rear section that would slide out over the tailgate and still make a sealed interior for living/sleeping with access form either side. we'll see.

the pig has good metal. i figure as long as it holds up i can always change mechanicals to keep the body on the road eh? this pig should last me my lifetime.

easy enough,,, when i did it i originally was going to mount it to the steel lip but i decided i didnt want the panel sunk in so far. i thought the best look was just a hint of the window line. it'll be good either way, i worried about a huge blind spot but its hardly noticeable.

huh i didnt remove it,, are youtube links linked to a PC or are they downloaded? i ask cause i recently had a PC crash and it affected my pic and video uploading among other things.

thanks cruiserland:)

DW its not loud,,, isuzus are pretty mellow, at highway speeds it might be quieter than the 2F but with a turbo whine, thats music to my ears. and lower speeds idling on trails ect. its got that diesel sound but still pretty mellow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom