SOLD Roswell, GA 1993 FJZ70 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
This is the unique off-road capable vehicle you have been looking for. Selling my beloved 1993 Toyota 70 Series Land Cruiser FZJ70. Runs and looks fantastic! This is a one of a kind LHD, gas powered classic that is sure to turn heads. Just about every major mechanical component has been replaced and/or upgraded. Registered and Titled by seller in the state of Georgia. $38,500

Green 1993 Left-hand drive, FZJ70 with 1FZ-F gas engine, 5-speed manual, manual front locking hubs, AC, no rust. Clear Georgia title. Tons of work done recently including:
Professionally installed locally using new OEM parts whenever possible (Controlled Motors, Landmark Transmission, Southern Off-road, Total Cruiser, Perfect Performance):
Front Bumper with with winch synthetic rope (have original bumper too)
Roof Rack
Back flood lights
Radiator
Coolant reservoir with tubes/connectors
Clutch
Suspension
Spare Tire
Gas Can with tool drawers
Wheel caps
Water pump
Thermostat
O-Rings
Spark Plugs
Master Brake cylinder
BiMetal Switching Valve
Head Bolt set
Cylinder head gasket set
Caster plates
Pinion seal

Rebuild/service:
Transmission rebuild
Replace head gasket
Deck & VAT Head

Recent Compression Test results (Controlled Motors): (1) 185 (2) 185 (3) 180 (4) 185 (5) 180 (6) 190

Driver Side.jpg

front.jpg

back.jpg

Engine Bay.jpg

Driver door open.jpg

Last edited:
Greg, If it doesn’t sale between now and late September, bring it to the Meet & Greet and slap a for sale sign on it. 😊

great idea!

The BaT Patrol again adds clarity and transparency. I am not discrediting the current seller or the vehicle one bit. I think most, if not all, Mud members appreciate the valuable input provided by sharing knowledge.
Thanks for your comments FJnoob2. I am all about transparency. Happy to add as much detail as my fellow Mud members would like. Some may have seen some of my posts showing work done on this truck. It’s actually been a lot of fun bringing it to life.

I purchased the truck on BaT several years ago (pre Covid) in Miami. At the suggestion of one of the Mud members I took the truck to Total Cruiser Miami and had the entire truck run through from top to bottom. Long list of repairs including suspension, transmission, instrument panel, wiring, AC, carburetor and more. Then I drove the truck from Miami to my home in Roswell, GA.

The truck ran great but AC was not blowing as cold as I would like. Had a bad experience with a mechanic trying to “fix” the AC. This led to an overheating issue. Southern off-road had installed some caster plates and replaced a pinion seal for me at some point and they strongly recommended Controlled Motors in Alpharetta which specializes in Toyota and Cruisers for the overheating issue. Both SOR and Controlled Motors were great.

Controlled Motors replaced the coolant circulation system end to end (Radiator, hoses, clamps, thermostat, etc.). Even tho the engine checked out fine on the compression check, we decided it best to do a complete upper rebuild at this time just to make sure everything was in proper order (you may have seen my posts and pictures on this forum documenting the work). I listed some of the work Controlled Motors did in my listing above. Controlled motors also installed the new bumper from Cruiser Outfitters and the new winch.

I had a transmission leak that I had repaired by Landmark Transmission in Roswell. I was referred to them by several people I met at Caffeine & Octane. They checked the new transmission rebuild from Miami, replaced a few pins and gasket. Landmark also put in a new clutch. Loved working with Landmark. Separately, Roswell Auto Tech installed and wired the rear flood lights.

Oh and yes, there is a battery holder installed that is not shown in the pictures I posted.

As I said, nothing to hide here. The truck runs and looks great and if there are any issues in the future most of the work was done by local reputable mechanics. I hope this detail is helpful to those interested in purchasing…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom