Rolled the Box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

well kyle if you want ill help you get it back driveable, i dont mind at all! dude id say my 40 is about the same shape!

I flopped mine this summer, and to fix the pillars we used a winch with 2 large straps to pull them back upright. Granted, it wasn't nearly as bad as yours, but we had it fixed in an hour, so with some work and maybe a little bit of money at the body shop, you can have it driveable in under a week, easy.

Then, since you might be worried about the strength of the pillars in case it should happen again, get a roll cage from Proffitt's Cruisers (should be out sometime this summer, sounds like).

Search under my name, you should be able to find the thread showing how we did mine.

Edit: I checked that thread, the pics aren't there anymore, so here you go:
P6300858 (Small).JPG
P6300855 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Tis but a flesh wound! Come back and fight, you coward!

:)

Seriously: if it were me, I'd hack the top off, get a rollcage, and use it as a trail rig.

Get ourself a cheap little fuel-sipping import for a DD.
The money you save on gas will pay for the extra insurance of having 2 cars.

Be happy! No more need to worry about your trail rig, and you've got a cheap, reliable way to get around.

Of course, when I was in college, I was too worried about having a 'cool' car to do something as smart as what I just recommended.... but in the long run, nobody *really* gives a damn about the car you drive.

well i have that same rig it rules---yes they do flip you can flip 4-runners and t-100s i have a convertable one of each. trucks roll easy. lol sorry to hear about you should fix that or chop it.

hey man sorry to here about your cruiser. YOu should probably get a little honda to dirve and push the top out with a hi-lift and wood blocks on the cruiser and wheel it. It will amaze you where you will take it with no fear of body damage.

Glad to hear your OK.

Cut the top out & wheel it...you can't hurt it anymore.

Mine looked like that once. Fixed it though.
Greg_Dyche.sized2.JPG

Dude, that truck ain't dead yet. If (and that's a big if) you intended to have a truck that did nothing but street duty, one that was kept washed and waxed, then I'd say no worries, buy yerself another body and go to town swapping the bent caca out and repaint. I'm in UT, and there's no shortage of bodies around here. If you want to get in more serious about wheeling, this is the chance to try it all and make this truck into a buggy...
just my 2 cents...

any one know of any good bodys or running clean fj60 near tx?????

i say we work on it some dude, come on! what is it going to hurt? i mean windows and front windscreen, we can get call Frank the brown 60 i got my motor have all them and i bet you could get the WHOLE truck for $300

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom