Rolled 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am inheriting this rolled 100 which had its airbags deployed. What I understand is that the seatbelts need to be reset or replaced. What exactly does one need to do? How do I fix the seatbelts?

4F87411A-12EA-4DF4-BDBF-C534D1CC84DB.jpeg

Old Mountain Miners Cabin, (from the help needed note posted to local club). The guys who did the recovery noted the trail was/is badly eroded and the surface was loose rock and washed out.

This section looks much steeper in this picture below than the picture posted above. IMO, this scenario could happen to anyone - looks like they continued straight just for a moment as the turn continued left, dipped the drivers front wheel in and the tail came up. Something a solid axle probably would have forgave but IFS doesn't. Must have been a very scary moment.

Really nice 100 OP, some great upgrades on this vehicle! Hope you get the seatbelts sorted.

View attachment 2945666

View attachment 2945664
Thanks alpine! Really helped our whole family out! But any ideas on how to get the actual seatbelts out?

The 100 used to be mine. Then lost it in a divorce. Now will be with my son @ZnowBoard so keeping in family! 😁

Something about 16 year olds receiving a 100 series as a first vehicle, and a father child project amuses me.

My son seems to have enjoyed his for the last ~8 years or so.

Day 1 at our house:

43F41EEE-F058-4FBA-A130-AD860E50AA86.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom