Rhino 4x4 bumper group buy is happening (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is likely the dumbest question... how did you guys pay the invoice? I was expecting to pay with credit card. Did you guys wire funds through bank/western union?

Please excuse my ignorance.

This is likely the dumbest question... how did you guys pay the invoice? I was expecting to pay with credit card. Did you guys wire funds through bank/western union?

I was setting up wire transfer w chase app. Lost connection so just called them and paid over the phone. Super nice.

I'll NEED the Invoice before I can pay. So far I see several PAID buyers. Don't want to miss out on the deal.

Please advise.. Thanks!

Anybody else NOT receive email invoice? I’ll email

got some big plans for the 200 I see... :clap:

If you have paid, please go update the internal spreadsheet. That way we know who we need to harass for holding us up ;)

If you have not paid, Rhino has some of the nicest people on the planet waiting to take your info. They immediately identified I was part of the group and were willing to answer any questions. Checkout was effortless.

It would be nice if they shipped by the 27th...

Thanks to Jason once again

Yes sir. Think I need advice before I bolt on too much more. And... hope things get in before Valentines Day ride
Nice! See you at the next meeting?

Got the invoice, I'll call them on their Monday morning. WooHoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom