RHD versus North American LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Ok brown davis can get thier ext. range fuel tank here But its for a RHD LC I cannot get an answer if its a different placement on RHD as opposed to our american version. is fuel tank located in same place on both I guess is the question

from what it looks likes yes and no. yes its in the same general location, no the factory tank sits up over the spare tire carrier and for the davis brown tank you remove the spare carrier and the tank takes up the whole spare tire area in the rear.

Reactions: RFB
from what it looks likes yes and no. yes its in the same general location, no the factory tank sits up over the spare tire carrier and for the davis brown tank you remove the spare carrier and the tank takes up the whole spare tire area in the rear.
thats what I thought kind of, I find it strange they couldnt quite answer it.,

they probably havent sold to many in the us or lhd maarkets. i dint see why it wouldnt work and i doubt that the fuel filler would be on the right side for the rhd trucks so you should be able to use the factory duel filler

they probably havent sold to many in the us or lhd maarkets. i dint see why it wouldnt work and i doubt that the fuel filler would be on the right side for the rhd trucks so you should be able to use the factory duel filler

Fuel filler is on the left on RHD 80's.

Reactions: RFB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom