Restarting the club (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm very interested in being a member. Andy you have inquired about several Toyotas I have sold over the years. I just recently bought Gary's sprung over 40. I want to join!!! 78 40, 08 FJ cruiser 35's. 85 mini on 35's. Count me in!!!! Give me info!!! Email@healthyimage@aol.com

Hi, Jim here from Erie, PA. I always wanted to be a member of a club but I'm far, far away but would love to be included. I've owned my 40 for about 12 years now. Very little off roading. My baby gets stored every winter but I drive her as much as I can in the summer.

Plotted everyone on a map to see just how spread out we are.

ALCA_Map.jpg

Cool map. It's neat to see where everyone's from.

I see how it is :p

Hey guys,

Im a transpant from jersey. Im living in the Plymouth Meeting area and have two rigs. A 65 fj40 and a 84 4runner an I would love to come if you dont mind. Just have to get my front axle re-assembled.
Keith

Hey guys,

Im a transpant from jersey. Im living in the Plymouth Meeting area and have two rigs. A 65 fj40 and a 84 4runner an I would love to come if you dont mind. Just have to get my front axle re-assembled.
Keith

You and me both! Mine has been out of commission for 5 months now...:doh:

Morning all!

njzuk - please PM your contact info to me.
Name
Email

You don't need to have a RUNNING Toyota to attend the meeting. As much as I would like to drive my 40, I will probably show up in my commuter Prius.... (don't judge, it saves me over $200/month!)

LOCATION FOR NOV. 1 CLUB MEETING

http://westybarandgrill.com/

They have a semi-private room that holds 16-18 people and is available.

WHEELING ON NOV. 8th @ RAUSCH

Just a reminder for anyone who missed it that we are headed to Rausch the following weekend. Meeting at Rausch - need to be there early enough to HIT THE TRAILS by 9:00 - that probably means you should be there by 8:30 at the latest.

Thanks,
Andy

Last edited:
he Westy is a great choice, I figure better than any other choice in the area. yes I see no reason why we can't be done our meeting by the time the band starts!

Sent my nephew Zach's truck back to his house today needed to clear out a garage space for another project. His build is waiting for his tube to get finished- doubt if that will happen before maybe january/February. Got the 4 wheel disc brakes installed and plumbed, Sag steering box mounted, engine and drivetrain in place. He's getting the intakle manifold polished and the exhaust manifold refinished I'm anxious to see what they look like when done. Truck looks decent!
001.JPG
004.JPG
012.JPG

Hey guys! I live in Jersey just 5 min from Philly...any way I can get in on the Nov 8th trip? :)

thanks

steve

Steve- show up by 8:30 so you can be registered and ready to head onto the trails by 9AM and you'll be fine! Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom