Reputable Mechanic Needed in Paradise Valley Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dissent

Questioning my life choices...
Threads
I'm looking for a very reputable mechanic up in the Paradise Valley Area to farm out some of my 2004 Dodge Dakota work. Can anyone recommend someone they have experience with?

I know this is an old post and you may no longer be looking for a mechanic. I have however recently come across a shop called ToyoTekAZ in Phoenix where I have had extremely good work done. They will service and repair anything mechanical as well as install any outfitting gear such as bumpers, sliders, bash plates, roof racks, etc.. The partners are both Toyota Master Mechanics. I am extremely picky about the work that is done and these guys are up to my standard every time. They are located at 9849 N 19th Dr, Ste 4, Phoenix, AZ and their phone number is (602) 346-0531. Ask for Gary or Bob and mention you are with CSC. They will take good care of you.

Awesome, thank you for the referral. I'm actually still looking and planning to take it in next month to get the valve cover gasket replaced.

I know this is an old post and you may no longer be looking for a mechanic. I have however recently come across a shop called ToyoTekAZ in Phoenix where I have had extremely good work done. They will service and repair anything mechanical as well as install any outfitting gear such as bumpers, sliders, bash plates, roof racks, etc.. The partners are both Toyota Master Mechanics. I am extremely picky about the work that is done and these guys are up to my standard every time. They are located at 9849 N 19th Dr, Ste 4, Phoenix, AZ and their phone number is (602) 346-0531. Ask for Gary or Bob and mention you are with CSC. They will take good care of you.

I second this, They installed my snorkel and did a couple other things on my truck. Highly recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom