Reputable Cruiser Repair in New England (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know of a reputable shop where I can service my ‘88 FJ’62? Starter seems fine but takes a number of times to turn over and get running. Cruiser Solutions? Anywhere near Portland Maine or Boston. Thanks!!!

You could try calling New England Imports in Portland. 207-772-0199. When we lived in Portland I always brought my cars there. Carl, the owner (along with his two sons) had an FJ40 when I had mine...not sure of he still has it. That was ages ago when a nice driver '40 was only worth $8k :rofl: That aside they usually have some interesting personal projects around the shop too.

Not LC specialaists, but good people. I do most of my own work, but always went there for tires/inspections/etc. Everyone I've recommended them to have been happy.

I was a little surprised to read about Cruiser Solutions. Though I haven't had any major work done there, I have ordered a few parts from Ted over the years and felt I was always treated fairly. Parts shipped quick and were exactly as described. I certainly feel for the person in the link above though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom