Relic Run 2018 - who's in? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I saw a guy on FB who caught you 3 headed back today. I dont FB, but Erin does, so I dont know how to tag you guys or anything.

Looks like you guys had a great time. Sounds like tomorrow's to-do list may include a trip to the chiropractor. :)

I saw a guy on FB who caught you 3 headed back today. I dont FB, but Erin does, so I dont know how to tag you guys or anything.

Looks like you guys had a great time. Sounds like tomorrow's to-do list may include a trip to the chiropractor. :)

LOL nah we made stops when our legs started to get numb - which was about every 150 miles or so! Managed to average about 60mph so not bad at all.

If you could get the photo and post it here that would be cool to see

So you're in for next year, yeah?!

LOL nah we made stops when our legs started to get numb - which was about every 150 miles or so! Managed to average about 60mph so not bad at all.

If you could get the photo and post it here that would be cool to see

So you're in for next year, yeah?!

I will see if I can get them saved and posted up.

And as far as next year, if they keep it in April, not likely. My little girls birthday was this weekend and if it stays around the end of April then probably will continue to conflict... If they move it back to June like last year, then our chances will go up exponentially.

There were 20+ kids at the event. May take my oldest. They had games and a raffle for the kids too ... it was done really well.

Got to mold the next generation of wheelers and enthusiasts somehow!

Thanks for posting all of those awesome photos Dan, and I agree it was a special event, and the focus being on older trucks made it really cool to see how many showed up. Once we had the big lineup out in the field it really showed how many trucks were there that were older than 1985!

Epic!

Guys I just wanted to pop in and thank you guys for being part of CRR 2018. It’s epic road trips and stories like yours that make events like this special. I really enjoyed chatting with you guys but wish I had more time to hear about the journey. So glad you guys had fun and can’t wait to see what next years event will bring.

Thanks again guys.

On a side note I heard that someone saw an ATV rider trying to pull down some of the guard rail. If any of you guys saw that could you please shoot me a PM. trying to get some info for our Rangers.

Thanks a ton.

If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. I need PM's from the winners of the OrangeBoxx Fab PSD racks please.

Thanks guys.

On a side note I heard that someone saw an ATV rider trying to pull down some of the guard rail. If any of you guys saw that could you please shoot me a PM. trying to get some info for our Rangers.

Thanks a ton.

Sucks to hear that. No sorry we didn't come across any of that while we were out there. Clowns :mad:

Sadly it happens far too often. So when we see it we like to give the USFS as much info on who to be on the lookout for. :)

Closing survey has been sent out. Please take a few minutes and knock this out for us. We'd love to get your feedback on what you liked and what we can improve upon.

Thanks,
Eric

Closing survey has been sent out. Please take a few minutes and knock this out for us. We'd love to get your feedback on what you liked and what we can improve upon.

Thanks,
Eric

Done

Hey guys. I wanted to thank you all again for attending and joining us for CRR 2018. It truly was great to meet you guys. I wanted to share some final details from the event.

The numbers have been crunched and donations have been issued.

Tread Lightly - $1,100
Blue Ribbon Coalition - $1,100
Friends of Uwharrie - $1,100

Thanks to our generous sponsors and the support of all of you we were able to donate $3,300 to charity. This exceeds any previous ONSC event by $1,100. Thanks to your support we are able to give back to those working hard to keep trails open, promote safe and ethical trail use and support the forest that we enjoy so deeply.

So congrats and thanks to you for the continued support and hope to see you next year or at another event soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom