Registration Confirmation - Crawl '09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Booooooooooo!!!!!

looks like we'll be missing the crawl again this year. Heading to Jacksonville to visit family.

have fun for me.

we should have kept you on the bod, so you would have to come.

who's gonna "SHUT IT DOWN!!"

looks like we'll be missing the crawl again this year. Heading to Jacksonville to visit family.

have fun for me.

You didn't hear Jacksonville moved to Hot Springs, AR. So you can visit your family there! And if for some odd reason they are not there :eek: you can visit your other " family" :D

We'll be eating there in a few weeks!

Looks like its gonna be 100% for me... I'll register when da money rolls my way. Lookin forward to it!! This is gonna be sooooo BADASS!!!

Looks like its gonna be 100% for me... I'll register when da money rolls my way. Lookin forward to it!! This is gonna be sooooo BADASS!!!

This guy is BadAss. When i lost my wallet last weekend at SETO 5, he spotted me enough to get home PLUS a good meal at hardees! I OWE YOU MONEY!
Hey badass, should i go ahead and paypal your entrance fees and forward you the rest?

Registered!

Yeah! We have a Fireman! Big fires to follow (and possibly explosions with him and Josh together). Glad you are gonna make it!

Later,

This ain't Facebook!

Now we got us a Doc! Hell, all we need is a Lawyer and an Indian Chief and we'll be complete!

I'm part Indian. You wanna see what part.

I ain't wanting to see your feather.

his is the dot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom