Registration Confirmation - Crawl '09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

69 is a good number.

Hate to bust your bubbles but we had one back out today. We're back at "69"!!!! YES! Jerry Dixon PM'd me today and he isn't gonna be able to make it.

Guess the Iron Butt award is up for grabs.

Well CottonLand...

David Price just put us BACK AT 70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's bringing his LX470

I am gonna be late arriving. Work just let me know that I had to work till 1am sat morn. Gonna roll in straight from work around 4am. I know you cant drink and drive at superlift but is sleep required. Will there still be a registration and check in area set up sat. morn. ? I do not want to lose my chance to get raffle tickets. I am feeling lucky.

I'm not making it folks... sorry. The truck is ready and bought everything I need for the trip... even installed a front locker. but I've got family matters that I need to tend to that really are about the only thing that would keep me from coming... If I were closer to the event I'd sneak away for a day or so, but I can't being a days drive away.
Something is up with me and Superlift... I've never been and every event I've ever tried to make there has fallen through. I thought there'd never be a reason that I'd miss the crawl.... damn.

I'm not making it folks... sorry. The truck is ready and bought everything I need for the trip... even installed a front locker. but I've got family matters that I need to tend to that really are about the only thing that would keep me from coming... If I were closer to the event I'd sneak away for a day or so, but I can't being a days drive away.
Something is up with me and Superlift... I've never been and every event I've ever tried to make there has fallen through. I thought there'd never be a reason that I'd miss the crawl.... damn.

damn.

damn man, i thought i was finally going to put a face to the type (meet you in person). hope events change in your favor!

Sorry to hear it E.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom