Reevesci's OB's Pepper Sauce Christmas Gift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
Well guys and gals it has been a little over a year since I discovered Sean and Sara's OB's Pepper Sauce.

I fell in love with this sauce and it reminded me of a friends family Trini flavors. I bought a few bottles for Mudders to experience this sauce and to help out a new Vendor. Sean and Sara are truly two of the greatest people I have ever encountered and continue to help support them and their great product.

Once again I have bought 12 bottles and paid the shipping this year.

SO, the rules for this years gift from me, OB's to you is as follows....

***1) Must have a minimum of 50 posts here on MUD.
***2) Have never tried this sauce before.
***3) One bottle per MUD Member

These 12 bottles will be up for grabs for ONE week starting today for the above rules. After that week, all may participate on a first come first serve basis.

Here is a link to OB's Pepper Sauce:

http://www.obsiriepeppersauceandmarinade.com/

Please inquire here and Sean or Sara will take care of the orders as they come in.

Once again, enjoy and have a Merry Christmas.

Jason

Ok, I need to try this. :) I have read many times on 'mud how great this sauce is. I believe I meet the criteria.

:cheers: Merry Christmas

Awesome work. I am ordering for friends.
:cheers:

Love the name... Snake River Brewing in Jackson, Wyo has a beer... OB-1 (organic beer one), tastes like fresh snowmelt with hops and malted barley.
IRIE!

I'm in! Jason even pm'd me some time ago about this stuff saying how good it was. Thanks guys!

Love the name... Snake River Brewing in Jackson, Wyo has a beer... OB-1 (organic beer one), tastes like fresh snowmelt with hops and malted barley.
IRIE!

That is a good English Ale. I'll have a pint or two in another week or so when I deliver RMP&Os new bumper to him.

J

I can't count. If any left, I'd love to participate.

Awesome gesture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom