Recommended Shops - NorCal North Bay Sonoma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
goo.gl
Hi posted this in ClubLexus, @hankinid suggested I try here. Let’s see how this goes cause it flopped there.

Hi Fellow 100series owners. Joined the club yesterday after picking up a rare beauty in fantastic shape and great value in SoCal and drove 500 miles to NorCal with so much joy!

Shes going into shop for suggested maintenance timing belt, water pump etc. Lexus dealer I had inspect said Pin/Rack and CV boots but my shop here wants to look before having to do it, helped with negotiations
smile.gif

Does need tire rods alignement with steering wheel but that’s about it. Been lurking here for a while so proud to finally get into the club.

Heres a fun dropbox file of pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h5e167l2i...RwvO4fSda?dl=0

We can do all that here at dissent offroad but It we are a little ways away in grass valley

We can do all that here at dissent offroad but It we are a little ways away in grass valley

Yeah not looking to trek to Grass valley for maintenance work. Now if I’m cruising to Reno and spring a problem good to know you are there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom