Reccomend me a dog (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jrt
petebath5mud.jpg

Black, Brown or Yellow Labrador Retreiver - very smart, agile, athletic, excellent swimmers, double-coat and otter tail. They can also track like no other dog - especially if the cat gets away! Great with other dogs and kids - go to puppy school, socialize, don't play overly rough and give them plenty of exercise and you have a friend for life. Also like Cheasapeake Bay Retrievers but be sure you TEACH & TRAIN them!! And don't get more than 2 dogs - any more and they form a pack and don't need you! And don't pay attention to the weinie with the 4 Pit Bulls - trouble waiting to happen. There are NO bad dogs, just stupid, ignorant, heartless and lazy owners. :ban:

jhaha said:
Get a pound dog. They get puppies sometimes, and get the fattest, laziest one there. The one that doesn't even wake up when you come to the cage. They make the best ones. Mine goes everywhere with me, camping, hiking, climbing. He can outhike me anyday. I mean he is 4-wheel drive!

Too cute and too funny.

I have always loved the labs. Just a big loving dog. Think i'm becoming more of a fan of the Blue Heelers after I see Jeremiahs dog. Still wish I would have gotten that one(one of there puppys) a few years ago. Oh well.

WildYoats said:
Absolutely! Just like any dog, if you don't raise them well, ANY dog can turn on poeple. Akita's are very protective and gentle. We constantly have ours around children and infants and they watch and care for them like no other.

Again, excellent dogs. (yeah, I am biased).

Give me a break! :flipoff2: Akita's are used as POLICE DOGS for good reason! The way you describe it, we're talking an Asian stand-in for Winnie the Pooh! :doh: Akita's, Rotties, Pit Bulls all can be loveable - but genetics MUST be considered. There are better choices out there.

BOUNDER said:
Give me a break! :flipoff2: Akita's are used as POLICE DOGS for good reason! The way you describe it, we're talking an Asian stand-in for Winnie the Pooh! :doh: Akita's, Rotties, Pit Bulls all can be loveable - but genetics MUST be considered. There are better choices out there.

Oh don't go getting your panties all in a bunch here :flamingo: , you obviously haven't owned one. :rolleyes: :D

Sweet, kind, and lovable they are! :bounce:

Oh, and POLICE DOGS are TRAINED to be that way, for police work in case you didn't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom