Rec for 100 series LC Timing Belt/Water pump service in KC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any recs for a trusted dealer or independent shop for TP/WP replacement for an ‘04 LC in the South KC area?

Buying a LC this week that needs it asap and would appreciate recommendations. Want to ensure a shop that does it right (idler, tensioner etc etc).

Thanks!

Jess at grey industries cruisers comes highly recommended.
Full disclosure, I'm going to be helping some Fridays assisting and he has a backlog. But good shops do have a backlog. No real website but he specializes in cruisers and knows the 100 series better than anyone in the area.

2nd that recommendation.

It is an easy job that can be screwed up by the wrong person or parts. I ended up using a Toyota dealer as master techs get assigned these jobs as they are quick moneymakers for them. You get factory parts, a full parts and service warranty and a written record. I did both of my 100's in the same month. Very pleased with the price and turn around.

We’ve talked, I can get you on the list. Month and a half out maybe less for TB. As they are pretty straight forward. My go too is a mix of oem and aisin parts( Toyota owned just not branded Toyota).

Ponied up and had the seller drop it off at a local dealer prior to me flying out and completing the sale.125k on the original parts, decided to get it done prior to the drive back here to KC.

A991B2E9-36CA-4180-A078-4A0158941092.jpeg

Ponied up and had the seller drop it off at a local dealer prior to me flying out and completing the sale.125k on the original parts, decided to get it done prior to the drive back here to KC.

View attachment 3263430
Nice low mile rig. All you need is a set of BFGs and a boardectomy and you are ready to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom