Rear seat width and depth ?? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Long time cruiser owner, never had a GX. My father in law is buying an 18 and I want to get him a seat protector for the rear seat for his pup. Can anyone with a 2018 or similar model year give me the width and depth for the second row seat?

Every GX from 2010 on up will have the same interior dimensions, except those with the middle captains seats. So you could just go to a dealer with a tape measure. Just a suggestion.
With all due respect, the reason I'm suggesting this is that everyone has their own seating position. Depending up how you set up the front seats, all the way back or partially back, then how far you tilt the seat back all plays into how much room you'll have. So anyone measuring for you will probably not be able to give you an accurate measurement.
So, how tall is your father-in-law? Does he drive with the seat back in the upright position or tilted, if tilted, how far back? This will all play in how much room there is. And also how much room does he need may be a better question. How large is the pet seat protector they're looking at? Or how much room does it need?
Kind of see where I'm going with this?

But if this helps, I'm 6'-0" and 200 and something pounds... hummm... we'll not go there. But anyways I drive with my seat all the way back with a pretty upright seat position and I can sit comfortably behind myself in the middle seat with the drivers seat as mention above for me. I've also had a couple of 100 series LC's and there is only a little less leg room in the middle seat than in my old LC's.

I am looking for the actual rear seat dimension - from door to door, how wide is it? There aren't any Lexus dealers near where I live, so I was hoping someone could put a tape measure across their backseat.

I am looking for the actual rear seat dimension - from door to door, how wide is it? There aren't any Lexus dealers near where I live, so I was hoping someone could put a tape measure across their backseat.
Ahhh.... Now I know what you need! Just went outside and measured from inside of middle seat arm rest to arm rest = 54"
That is the maximum measured between arm rests. If you're above the armrests, measure from inside door to door, you can give yourself probably another ~2.5" per side or ~5" total.
Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom