Rear Crossmember Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello! My first post here since buying an 05 LC in January 2022. This whole baselining and modifying world is starting to be addictive! A year ago I didn't even know what a 100 series was. Since this photo below I put on the Ironman bull bar as well.

F0282859-3483-4EDD-9780-231147B950D1.JPG

After pulling off the rear bumper to take a look, I am in a similar position as @brizzle with a rear crossmember that is damaged from a prior accident. I'd like to install the Dissent rear bumper or a similar one. Is there anyone here who has a rear crossmember you don't need and would be willing to sell? I could trade my front crossmember which I recently took off. Also have the OEM plastic front bumper if helpful. Any advice on where to find a used, undamaged rear crossmember would be so helpful.
166DBC11-9636-4438-8708-8ADDF426AB3B.jpg

it has been a while since I looked, but I'm thinking that crossmember is welded in place, not riveted to the frame

it has been a while since I looked, but I'm thinking that crossmember is welded in place, not riveted to the frame
This, it's welded on. I think Dissent is working on releasing another version of their rear bumper that's similar to their new 80 series rear bumper that needs the factory cross member removed.

Hello! My first post here since buying an 05 LC in January 2022. This whole baselining and modifying world is starting to be addictive! A year ago I didn't even know what a 100 series was. Since this photo below I put on the Ironman bull bar as well.

View attachment 3015060

After pulling off the rear bumper to take a look, I am in a similar position as @brizzle with a rear crossmember that is damaged from a prior accident. I'd like to install the Dissent rear bumper or a similar one. Is there anyone here who has a rear crossmember you don't need and would be willing to sell? I could trade my front crossmember which I recently took off. Also have the OEM plastic front bumper if helpful. Any advice on where to find a used, undamaged rear crossmember would be so helpful.
View attachment 3015068
good luck man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom