Rear bumper dxf file

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
4
Location
siloam springs
Looks. I’m just a guy trying to make it in this world.
It being a rear bumper. I have all the tools and machinery, suck at the design. Let me mooch off of you who have pioneered for us young bucks.

I’ll happily pay for the file. Bonus if you have plans and files for rock sliders too
 
If you want the cost savings of DIY, unless you just want to do a totally one-off, I'd recommend starting with the Coastal Offroad DIY kits. You might save a bit by knocking off an existing design and getting all the pieces cut yourself, but for the time and material cost the CO diy kit is about the best deal I've been able to find, and since it's a bunch of different pieces you weld together it's much easier to make modifications to the design as you go if that's what you're looking for.
 
Back
Top Bottom