Rear brake adjusters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Seem to have a seized rear brake adjuster on the 70'. Might as well replace both sides.
Anyone know where I can pick these up at a reasonable cost within N.America?

RH 47061-60011
LH 47062-60011

The Toyota dealer want $71.60 per side :-(
thanks.

I got drums and shoes and cylinders from Rock Auto. Cross refernced numbers from FJ6*.

We stock aftermarket adjuster (good quality) but we are out of those two, more due next month.

They are available through any Toyota dealer here in NA. Online outlets are ~$60/pair

We stock aftermarket adjuster (good quality) but we are out of those two, more due next month.

They are available through any Toyota dealer here in NA. Online outlets are ~$60/pair

Scratch that, we've got em :D

Individually ($12.50)
47062-60011.jpg

Or in the full kit ($20.50)
47062-60011K.jpg

That is the LH shown, we have RH too. Plenty of the individual or kits here in stock.

I would prefer genuine but good aftermarket ones are fine as well.

Holler, we can ship them out today for delivery as soon as tomorrow if you're in a bind and want to pay. Otherwise, they can easily fit in a USPS Small Flat Rate box @ $29.94 or we can get them to a US border town for $7

Holler, we can ship them out today for delivery as soon as tomorrow if you're in a bind and want to pay. Otherwise, they can easily fit in a USPS Small Flat Rate box @ $29.94 or we can get them to a US border town for $7

That sounds great, just placed an order for a LH and RH kit. Thanks for your help.

That sounds great, just placed an order for a LH and RH kit. Thanks for your help.

Yessir, Bryce just put it on my desk. Ships today, you'll get an automated email with the tracking :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom