Real world 200 fuel tier data? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
We’re set up with a corporate fuel program that is part of the Pacific Pride network, however I rarely use it because I’ve been sold on the benefits of the ‘top tier’ branding. I would rather use Pac Pride though, not so much for cost as for convenience; Oregon is one of the few holdouts that doesn’t allow self serve fueling and the wait at the pump is annoying. First world problem to be sure.

Anyway, is there any actual data in the 200 where long-term generic fuel use is correlated to fuel system failures? Could it be that the 200 was built to be happy running petrol for a rusty fuel barrel for half a million miles in the third world and we’re all over-buying based upon marketing?

Splashing in a Techron bottle could also be a solution. As I understand it, the additive packages are mixed at the station, not at the farm.

Oregon is one of the few holdouts that doesn’t allow self serve fueling and the wait at the pump is annoying.

I thought this was (partially) fixed?

I thought this was (partially) fixed?

Certain very rural areas with low populations are allowed exemptions but for the vast majority of the state no. Turns out we prefer low paying jobs and poor service over easy fueling and lower prices.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom