Real time help needed (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

we're thankful steve showered..

it's fun watching someone competent..

Well had a blast at Erics and Jenns house, great people, It was nice to meet the other Eric and his wife/kids...(ebutlerfj40). We had a great time considering the problems we have been facing as of late. Jenn whipped our asses at "cornhole" claims to have just puchased the game the other day but we know better....
We picked up the trans at noon and its being preped for the toybox as I type.
DSC07509.jpg
DSC07510.jpg

don't those things weigh like 175 lbs? and your one arming it?
Ya'all might be on the road before i get home..

Jenn whipped our asses at "cornhole" claims to have just puchased the game the other day but we know better....

I said we just purchased THIS game. I didn't say that was my first time playing. I am from Northern KY where we had tournaments. :) Besides, you guys needed some entertainment along with beer & food while you were at our house. What kind of hosts would we be? Bad ones, that's what kind! :hillbilly:

don't those things weigh like 175 lbs? and your one arming it?

It appears that it is resting on the tail of the truck. Either that, or he's making his son bear most of the weight! :D

It appears that it is resting on the tail of the truck. Either that, or he's making his son bear most of the weight! :D

Probably just the empty box. :p

looks like a fun trip!

Left Erics/Jenns place at 7:00 and drove till midnight. Trans is working great. Big thanks again to these guys for their hospitality, super nice people and very generous:beer: Tomorrow it is off to Pikes Peak. Following day to Moab with a possible stop at Profits.

1st pic, cutting the output shaft for the toybox
2cnd pic, mated trans and toybox/transfer
3rd pic, sunset over K.C.
DSC07516.jpg
DSC07517.jpg
DSC07520.JPG

I've always heard of those amazing stories of Cruiser people helping others. This is another one, only X2.
After breaking down far away from home late on a Friday afternoon, we were back on the road Monday afternoon. Friday immediately after posting up requests for help and making some phone calls, our phones started ringing with offers.

Curt from Cruiser Outfitters personally drove over an H55 rebuild kit to UPS just minutes before they closed to overnite to us. Thanks Curt!

The biggest stroke of luck was hooking up with Erik, president of Tornado Alley Cruisers and Jennifer the TLCA administrator. Their generosity and contacts in the Land Cruiser community were invaluable. Of the two or three Toyota distributors in the US that actually stocked an H55, one was in Kansas City. Erik worked his contacts, and Tim at Molle Toyota had a brand new H55 for us at noon yesterday.

Got to see TLCA's headquarters where TLCA business is done. Erik and Jenn opened up their house and shop for us. Thanks!!!!

There's a eventful and colorful story about various things that happened the past few days. We'll have to share later. Time to hit the road :steer: .
Moab here we come!!!

correction.. I am a past president of TAC.. Past officer of TLCA.. Currenly hold No titles of any kind other than a normal joe TLCA member.. :)
Glad to help out. I doubt Jenn will ever feed a stray again.. they hang around too long.

I doubt Jenn will ever feed a stray again.. they hang around too long.

Well, my cooking does rock & I am nicer to look at then staring at your buddies all weekend. Especially after you've been staring at your buddies all weekend :D

Glad your back on the road. Erik and Jenn are great people and so are most of the TAC crew.

Well, my cooking does rock & I am nicer to look at then staring at your buddies all weekend. Especially after you've been staring at your buddies all weekend

True, but we DO get creative :)
RRcampqueen.jpg

I think I hear dueling banjo's in the background! Don't pass out in front of a NFCH fire, it can be dangerous...

We did Pikes Peak today..... Pics.... Trans is shifting a bit tight but only when it is a bit hot..... Moab in the am.... anyone in? Eric??????

I wish!!! Maybe next time......with a little more notice of course. Looks like you're having enough fun without me. :beer::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom