Reach out and help a future brother? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just saw a crying shame thread in the 60 group. Dude bought himself a nice looking 60, and 130 miles later it blew the engine. Is there someone in the Phoenix metro area that can show some brotherly/sisterly love and reach out and get the 411 from the dude? I've already suggested he get in contact with the cruiserheads up in the metro Phoenix area, but just wanted to put it out there so the sources of LC joy can start wheeling and dealing. Here's the thread in the 60 forum.

What is "reasonable"?

Glenn in Marana AZ

Sorry to hear that one......................40 guy here. You wouldn't be the guy in Marana that has lots of forty parts would you?

Ah ha! An accidental Tim Hill sighting...often prefaced by: "I hear there is the guy in Marana who has miles of old Landcruisers".

I spoke with the PO of that 60 and he had a shop in the valley do that whole build. He didn't know anything about LCs and just wanted something cool like some of his friends had.

I can't remember who built it though...

Sorry to hear that one......................40 guy here. You wouldn't be the guy in Marana that has lots of forty parts would you?
Nope. Thats Tim Hill. I had bought some stuff for my 60 from him a few years ago. Last I heard he was thinning down his herd of vehicles. Think he wanted to concentrate on just 40's. I moved up here from Tucson late 2015.

edit: Suspect I will pay a visit to Tim however, just to keep in touch now that I'm a helluva lot closer. Will update folks since he isn't on MUD and let y'all know how he's doing. Replied to this before I read the updated later replies.

Glenn in Marana

Glenn that is good to hear. I have lots of the things I needed for my '78 but do need items for my brothers '76.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom