Ratpuke's Thread of Random Things (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I see the RONA bucket is in focus :lol:

Is that clusterfxxx any closer to being functional?

Nope. Still waiting on parts. :(

I'm just about finished setting that up in my 74. I totally aped Brad T's set up with a Solar converter and Crappy Tire charge regulator. Gel Tech battery in the rear storage unit, with a RigRunner for constant 12V power:

4543703436_a2f51417a9.jpg

and a Blue Sea fuse panel behind the glovebox for switched 12V:

4543704590_a29e1bf971.jpg

so far so good.

That is much to clean, norm. Chuck some mud in there, would ya.

What's the voltage output of your solar converter? I'm planning on using my step-down converter that I got from Sheldon but it only outputs 13.8V.

That seems about right.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/40-55-series-tech/376375-arb-rd-124-install-real-time-help-needed.html

- FINALLY sourced the missing components (ARB AUS was sold out of the one). They're on their way from two different vendors in the USA.

- waiting on my new rear shocks to come in (I was told they're finally in Calgary... coming up early next week)

- stupid pissant LED lights for the rear licence plate holder have been backordered in Edmonton for about 3 weeks now (Gregg's). No idea when they'll be in, but this weekend I'll be wiring in some temporary lights that'll hopefully work for the OOP.

Once the locker is back together she'll be mobile and I can take her over to my buddy's shop to have some welding redone.

Sooooooooooo close.

Look for a thread entitled "The Resurrection of Agent Orange" that'll appear here as soon as she passes her OOP. My goal last Mudder's Day was to have her done in a year. It's gonna be close!!

Last edited:
Yippee!

Look what just showed up in the mail this morning!! :bounce::bounce2:
yippee.jpg

Some kind of round thingy, that fits inside some other kind of round thingy.

Yeah, thought they'd never get here. My new bracelet and ring.... arrived just in time for prom. You should see my dress! :eek:

:hillbilly:

Lookie what I finished building this weekend. :princess:
drawers.jpg

Slick :cool: Is that a Hatman sticker?

Thanks. Why yes, it is. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom