Trade Rare Jim Morrison painting for FJ40 (like on Pawn Stars) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys

I sold all my cruisers a couple years ago to start a new business. I'm jonesin for another one. I;d love to trade a painting for a 40, 55, or whatever.

I have a very rare painting of Jim Morrison by Denny Dent. I was Denny's tour manager for 2 years in the late 90's. This painting was a gift to me from Denny on my last day. I live in an antique house so a 6 foot tall Jim Morrison painting doesn't really fit the decor.

If you've seen the show Pawn Stars, it's the same painting that is framed on their wall on the show.

Video of Denny's stuff: Two Fisted Art Attack: Denny Dent Retrospective - YouTube

Hit me up with whatever you got. I can't do any projects as I am running a business and I have 2 small kids.

The one on Pawn Stars is selling for $10k. I've seen them selling for over $20k. Any trade under $10k would be fine.

"Love me Two Times" just came on the radio as I'm typing this so that's a good omen.

email me at j.corcoran@bevinco.com or call me at 617-four eight zero-669three with whatever ya got!

NOTE: NO 60 series trades!!!!! My wfie's ex had one and I don't want to hear about it whenever we go for a ride.

Help!
morrison.jpg

If my wife saw this she would make me trade!

Sent from my HTC EVO4G using IH8MUD

Is it a painting or a print? I don't really know diddly about art. I'm just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

That's a TERRIBLE likeness of "The Black Clad Leather Demon" . Looks more like Steven Tyler to me:meh:???

......and the one on Pawn Stars has been in the background since it debuted. Art is probably more unstable than collector cars these days.
BUT under $10k is more than fair. Call Chumley up and see if he's in the market. You could also try that puss Mike Wolfe on American Pickers.
the lizard king.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom