PYS 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, I fxxxed up on the dates that I thought I was out of town for work. I thought I was flying back in on Wednesday night, turns out im not back in until Thursday night the 23rd.

Going to make this a very short PYS if I make it. I might just drive down in the 1st Gen with my RC crawler for Friday and drive back Saturday night if I can't get the 80 finished.

Well in true old junk fashion the suburban demanded more than just one thing fixed. I had to get towed back home after it wouldn't start or even click. Fxxxed with the wiring a bit and it started Put the back window down and it wouldn't go back up, fxxx. Now to tear the gate apart, fixed and lubed everything wrong with the gate. Positive side now I can use the key on the gate to work the window.

It felt good to get wrenches back in my hand, fingers are crossed for no more issues!

Are we there yet?!!!

That sucks Joe. Wouldn't be PYS around here if all sorts of last minute issues didn't pop up.

I think I'll be there regardless, we will just see what I'm driving.

I'll have to wave you down for a hug on the hi way.
I'll be leaving Friday morning.

I feel as though, I may never see Joe
again, and that is not a win.
But I ....will not just sit and cry.
A trip to Joliet and Joe I will have met.
Is in the future for me, this I can see.
As the only way I know.
That I can certainly see Joe!

I would be rolling into camp late Thursday night

Gee....and I used the pain I was feeling to pour my heart out in poetic form.

But I'd rather see you for a little bit than not at all.

It was a beautiful poem, and did touch me in my soul.

image.jpeg

Can you show me on the doll where Tony touched you?

Yes, you may.
But still be there when I get there.
Already on day 2 if I was there this week. Cannot wait to go. 5 more days to wait.

Off today, off tomorrow then work for 3 days then on my way!
Going to the Dr. tomorrow to get a cortisone shot in my right hand. Haven't been able to use it for several days. Good thing my masturbation is done as a South paw.
Cannot seem to locate my extra cooler for a tent a/c unit. Gonna have to pick up a cheap Styrofoam model for mine.

Looked at the weather for next week. HOT 90's all week with very little chance of rain.

I have used my ginger powers to predict we will be spending an above average amount of time in the river.

Tony, you may be able to build this cheaper than buying a styrofoam cooler. Plus it makes for extra storage!

Going to the Dr. tomorrow to get a cortisone shot in my right hand. Haven't been able to use it for several days. Good thing my masturbation is done as a South paw.

I started to freak out a bit with anxiety for you, then i saw the last part, whew!!

Gotta get good with both hands, you never know what life will serve up!

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. That's 3 days Conner.
But hey, who's counting.
I am that's who!
Woo Hoo!!!! Only 3 more days!

And then I had a shock blow out!
But then I just put the r/c car on the table & fixed it!
Whew! Close one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom