Purge 2.0 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Gonna start making room in the shop, move some things along as time allows.

Got a bunch of 1",2",3" and 4" straps in multiple lengths. All in excellent to good condition.
Come get what you want, make an offer, bring beer...

Got a whole bunch on Crosby shackles/clevises in numerous ratings.
Same offer. Wheeling season is here, come fill your truck.

Leave message here,, PM whatever.
Located in the Highlands.

Slings.

IMG_4172.JPG

SlowandsteadyBJ60 gave me such a great deal on stuff that'll sit on my shelf for a few years til he buys it back, he's got dibs on the goods for his Tacoma.

Ill come for the beer and BS. Swmbo will shoot me if I come home with more stuff.... so far I've been adhering to the one-way street signs channeling junk away from my house.

Once I get moved Ill get things going in the right way again. Filling the crawlspace with LC junk is cheaper then earthquake insurance anyway.

Adding to the purge.
I've got Nitto Trail Grapplers. 7-total; 4@95%; 3@brand new. LT265/70/17R; 10P.R. There on Furd F250/350 rims.
With or without rims.
Let me know if you're interested.

IMG_4715.JPG

I’ll have to take a couple measurements... bigger is better right :D

How much?

The stock one is 6”x12” and not known for being overkill in a 9k+ rig.

I've got two Rigid "Spot" and two "Flood" pattern. Posting them here to see if anyone here is interested, if not i'll put them on the other selling sites.
Call around, see what they sell for then make me a reasonable offer. PM me, call/text me if you have my number. They're new in sealed boxes.

yJOqjquuTpuTVbZ+ksc6xw.jpg

aaJDBAHDQG+IgXMzIyuPYg.jpg

I've got a pile of 8.8; 10.9 M10, M12 bolts in lengths from approx. 30mm-100mm. Some with large/small captive washers.
Free-99, Bring beer so i can watch you fill your pockets and a mask to keep Dr. Bonnie happy!

Te1mCBQDQz69KdQRgi4e9w.jpg

I've got a pile of 8.8; 10.9 M10, M12 bolts in lengths from approx. 30mm-100mm. Some with large/small captive washers.
Free-99, Bring beer so i can watch you fill your pockets and a mask to keep Dr. Bonnie happy!

View attachment 2543039

Can I buy all those off you? It would be a few days before I could get out your way. Came down with a very serious medical issue (not covid), and won't be able to do much until the weekend likely....

Can I buy all those off you? It would be a few days before I could get out your way. Came down with a very serious medical issue (not covid), and won't be able to do much until the weekend likely....
I'll put them aside for you. Get well!

Good score! Now you need a bunch of tobacco tins to sort them into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom