Wanted [PURCHASED] BJ70 Radiator - Copper/Brass OEM type (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
dumb.org
I've had no luck maintaining the garbage aluminum radiators commonly available for my truck on ebay. I am hoping to get a brass / copper core OEM radiator. I believe the HZJ70 radiator will also work for my truck.

I'm in the Seattle area. I've reached out to all of the local shops about this part; no luck.

1642447030993.png

Available new (for the 1HZ) from your local Toyota dealer. I'm at work or I would post the part number. OGBeno has posted it in the past .

Available new from your local Toyota dealer. I'm at work or I would post the part number. OG Beno has posted it in the past .
Ok - part number 16400-58170 was the old part and is no longer in production. I'll see if I can find the post by @OGBeno (or hopefully he sees this and can comment).

I'll update this if I find it. Thanks, @Bblair.

HZJ70 radiator will not work. Inlet and outlet are on opposite sides.

B series radiators are long discontinued.

I have some used ones but not sure if a) you want that and b) they will survive shipping

I have some used ones but not sure if a) you want that and b) they will survive shipping
I think it's worth a risk, given that I've had no luck sourcing one. I think a good way to protect one in shipping would be to tape cardboard flat over the fins.

What price are you asking on whatever your best looking one is?

I think it's worth a risk, given that I've had no luck sourcing one. I think a good way to protect one in shipping would be to tape cardboard flat over the fins.

What price are you asking on whatever your best looking one is?
Let me look in the shop tomorrow and see what I have , I know I used one not to long ago but not sure what condition the others are in.

Go with ADRAD if you can. Had good experience with them getting me a brand new copper/brass radiator that looked just like the OEM and bolted in when I had the FJ73. I can't find it now but they did have a site where you could cross check their part numbers with Toyota's own.

The only downside is shipping from Australia.

Go with ADRAD if you can. Had good experience with them getting me a brand new copper/brass radiator that looked just like the OEM and bolted in when I had the FJ73. I can't find it now but they did have a site where you could cross check their part numbers with Toyota's own.

The only downside is shipping from Australia.

Thanks. I reached out to an Aussie site yesterday and they want $800 shipping for the radiator that cost $600 AUD. I'm going to use that as my last ditch choice.

Thanks. I reached out to an Aussie site yesterday and they want $800 shipping for the radiator that cost $600 AUD. I'm going to use that as my last ditch choice.

Ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom