Pssst! Hey You!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Threads
120
Messages
4,041
Location
Rockyview County AB
We've been practicing...
pig roast.webp
 
:crybaby: :crybaby:
If it was a week later I could go. As it is, I'll be in a plane on my way home on the first day of the event.

CC guys - if you haven't gone before, go if you can swing it. It's a great fun event with a great bunch of folks.
It's worth going just for the food - the wheeling is just a bonus!
 
:crybaby: :crybaby:
If it was a week later I could go. As it is, I'll be in a plane on my way home on the first day of the event.

CC guys - if you haven't gone before, go if you can swing it. It's a great fun event with a great bunch of folks.
It's worth going just for the food - the wheeling is just a bonus!

Damn you Norm, again won't be able to wheel together! Are you going to be around and able to do a quick run a week or two before Christmas, I may bring the wagon down to do some wheeling then? (I have booked myself for lazer on the 12th, but will probably be able to get a bit of wheeling in a little after that, mid week even!)

Sorry for hijack, GO RIVER SHIVER! :hillbilly: I hope to make it if plans pan out.
 
:crybaby: :crybaby:
If it was a week later I could go. As it is, I'll be in a plane on my way home on the first day of the event.

The planes fly to Alberta too, you know. Just rent an FJ Cruiser at the airport... BWAHAHA!
 
I'd love to go. But I think that is the weekend that Chilliwack is planning to have their next weekend HAM course.

Not really sure what Chilliwack ham tastes like but we can teach you to cook swine in a coffin in twenty below weather that I guarantee will taste better.
 
The planes fly to Alberta too, you know. Just rent an FJ Cruiser at the airport... BWAHAHA!

:hhmm:
I don't know about the FJ part, but it wouldn't be the first time I've River Shivered without my truck. I'm going to get a few emails flying and see if it's remotely possible...

Damn you Norm, again won't be able to wheel together! Are you going to be around and able to do a quick run a week or two before Christmas, I may bring the wagon down to do some wheeling then? (I have booked myself for lazer on the 12th, but will probably be able to get a bit of wheeling in a little after that, mid week even!)

Lazer tag or lazer surgery? :D
I should be home around the 15th or 16th, for sure email me before you head down... we can probably scare up a day run!
 
I would really like to do this one year!

I too am planing on doing the HAM course in Chilliwack that week.

Post a thread for the run in Dec if you do one Norm I'm off for a few weeks and looking to get out a bit.
 
I would really like to do this one year!

I too am planing on doing the HAM course in Chilliwack that week.

Post a thread for the run in Dec if you do one Norm I'm off for a few weeks and looking to get out a bit.

I usually go out a couple times over Christmas with the family either up the Chilliwack Valley or up West Harrison. It would be good to go with a group.
 
:hhmm:
I don't know about the FJ part, but it wouldn't be the first time I've River Shivered without my truck. I'm going to get a few emails flying and see if it's remotely possible...



Lazer tag or lazer surgery? :D
I should be home around the 15th or 16th, for sure email me before you head down... we can probably scare up a day run!

If I can scrounge up the time to make River Shiver, I will have the wagon, so will have room for 4 extra people if need be, so I am sure I will have a seat open for you if you need one.

And yes Lazer tag eye surgery! :hillbilly: Just hope the guy I am playing against has a damn good shot! :hillbilly:
 
Extreme cold temperatures can arrest corrosion, just sayin'...
 
My truck might be under lazer cutting torch surgery by February, probably terminal, but I s'pose I could take the 40 out again :hhmm:. Enjoyed both trips out there as driver and as passenger.
Oh, a mid-Dec local snow run sounds good.
 
My truck might be under lazer cutting torch surgery by February, probably terminal, but I s'pose I could take the 40 out again :hhmm:. Enjoyed both trips out there as driver and as passenger.
Oh, a mid-Dec local snow run sounds good.

Again, like for Norm, if I make it you know you have your name on one of my seats.

Hopefully not a Dec run like last year. Will have my wagon in top form and will most likely be driving it down south.
 
Thanks Deny. We'll see a bit later if I can make the trip to Alberta happen. Was fun riding shotgun in your 42 last time :cheers:

Funny thing I've never wheeled with Norm either, camped by his 74 once though.

For Dec - my 60 with turbo would do better now on the hills, so no worries ;)
100_7089a.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom