Propel Diesel HPR in 1HD-T Engine? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hmm, there are a few stations near me...will check it out sometime next month, as I just filled the tanks on Sunday.

Price is only $0.02 more per gallon than I paid at Valero.

Thanks for the heads-up.

I have tried to get more information on it, but there isn't a lot of info on it. I remember seeing something about the lubricity not being great. Let us know how it goes.

OK, tossed 18 gallons into the main tank today to see if there are any differences with the Propel vs. normal ULS Diesel in Kaliforniastan. 11 miles from the station back to work, and nothing that I can detect so far on the drive. Will report back after burning through most of the tank.

I've been using Propel for a bit now and i've noticed a significant reduction in white smoke on start up and the exhaust smell is a lot better than Diesel #2, thats about it. I still need to do some MPG calculations... will report back when I have more info.

MPG was under 17 on the tank. Just did a trip over the weekend to the Sierras with standard ULSD and I was back to 20.3 MPG. Did the same trip two weeks ago, and around 19 MPG. So, I wonder if the Propel cleaned a few things out. I will do more tests, and likely mix with ULSD, instead of running 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom