Prinsu Roof Rack Group Buy 2nd ROUND-CLOSED (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So that brings up an important point. So far I only have 8/20 that have provided info. If the members of the 20 who are in the original list don't get me their info soon, I'll start filling in the gaps to ensure we have 20 buyers. Tagging my stragglers to get their attention: @the stig @lanecruiser @smoothcruiser @strangerdanger @TheKeeper @Enders @fatboy @TeeDiggs @dcguillory @Itsky @bmw635 @mellowdave

DEADLINE to get me your contact info is MONDAY NOVEMBER 21 5pm EST.

Then the standby guys will get to fill those gaps.

Standby List
1) ArkhamZ
2) Dankin56
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

So that brings up an important point. So far I only have 8/20 that have provided info. If the members of the 20 who are in the original list don't get me their info soon, I'll start filling in the gaps to ensure we have 20 buyers. Tagging my stragglers to get their attention: @the stig @lanecruiser @smoothcruiser @strangerdanger @TheKeeper @Enders @fatboy @TeeDiggs @dcguillory @Itsky @bmw635 @mellowdave

DEADLINE to get me your contact info is MONDAY NOVEMBER 21 5pm EST.

Then the standby guys will get to fill those gaps.

PM me:
Full Name, email addy, phone #, and truck model.

Standby List
1) ArkhamZ
2) Dankin56
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

I'd give those guys a little more time than that. It is Friday after all and people could be out of town for the weekend. If they don't have email on their phones or don't check it on the weekends they could miss out needlessly. Some weekends I do everything I can to avoid checking my email. ;) I also don't see why the group buy should be limited to 20 unless that is what Prinsu is going to require. Maybe we can get a 25% discount with 25 guys. :clap:

Also replied. Thanks Rick!

1) ArkhamZ
2) Dankin56
3) Flightrisk99
4) John Schneitman
5) Socal80
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

I'd give those guys a little more time than that. It is Friday after all and people could be out of town for the weekend. If they don't have email on their phones or don't check it on the weekends they could miss out needlessly. Some weekends I do everything I can to avoid checking my email. ;) I also don't see why the group buy should be limited to 20 unless that is what Prinsu is going to require. Maybe we can get a 25% discount with 25 guys. :clap:

BMThiker, pm'd you my info.

True, weekend is when I get busy with honey do and kids activities so i rarely have time to check forum or email. Give them til Tues morning as some may not check this forum till Monday nite- got back Sun nite, unpack then go work Mon, don't recover Mud addict till Mon nite.

Also, I think 20 is just a threshold to obtain 20% discount to make it worthwhile to Zach, over 20people should be included in the group buy and still get at least 20% off if not more. I am sure Zach will be happy to have more orders as cost will be same if not cheaper for him to make more . This is your original posting

GROUP BUY DETAILS

10 orders or more - 10% off
20 orders or more - 20% off

Maximum of 50 orders, only 80 , 200 Land Cruiser Racks and FJ Cruisers are eligible

Peter

Last edited:
I'm in.

1) ArkhamZ
2) Dankin56
3) Flightrisk99
4) John Schneitman
5) Socal80
6) bakjak
7)
8)
9)
10)

@BMThiker, I did on Friday.

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-21%20at%202.35.52%20PM.png

@BMThiker, I sent you my info on Friday as well. I sent it again to @montypr a second ago.

Just making sure whoever needs it got it, lol

Alright gang, I'm back in the land of the living. The pain meds my dentist gave me did not agree with me and I was down for the count all day yesterday.

I've got the list almost complete. I've re-read all of my PM/conversations and I'm still missing contact info for @lanecruiser @TheKeeper and @mellowdave

I've added @Drake Dischler to the list and I'm waiting on his info.

Here's the current list:
  1. BMThiker
  2. montypr
  3. the stig
  4. hardydanger
  5. lanecruiser
  6. smoothcruiser
  7. strangerdanger
  8. western flyer
  9. TheKeeper
  10. Enders
  11. fatboy
  12. Bucketman
  13. TeeDiggs
  14. OverlandLife
  15. dcguillory
  16. 80chrgd
  17. itsky
  18. bmw635
  19. benjrblant
  20. mellowdave
  21. ArkhamZ
  22. Dankin56
  23. Flightrisk99
  24. john schneitman
  25. SoCal80
  26. bakjak
  27. Drake Dischler

Alright gang, I'm back in the land of the living. The pain meds my dentist gave me did not agree with me and I was down for the count all day yesterday.

I've got the list almost complete. I've re-read all of my PM/conversations and I'm still missing contact info for @lanecruiser @TheKeeper and @mellowdave

I've added @Drake Dischler to the list and I'm waiting on his info.

Here's the current list:
  1. BMThiker
  2. montypr
  3. the stig
  4. hardydanger
  5. lanecruiser
  6. smoothcruiser
  7. strangerdanger
  8. western flyer
  9. TheKeeper
  10. Enders
  11. fatboy
  12. Bucketman
  13. TeeDiggs
  14. OverlandLife
  15. dcguillory
  16. 80chrgd
  17. itsky
  18. bmw635
  19. benjrblant
  20. mellowdave
  21. ArkhamZ
  22. Dankin56
  23. Flightrisk99
  24. john schneitman
  25. SoCal80
  26. bakjak
  27. Drake Dischler

I vote for closing the group buy by sometime this weekend, I've personally attempted to contact those folks not responding several times with no luck. Some even have been active in the ih8mud forum. Your call BMThiker. I believe we have gone above and beyond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom