Price check on 04 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2004 LC 189,000 miles needs timing belt/water pump based on miles. Asking price of $9,500? No wrecks. What do you guys think? KBB comes back at $8,908- but I know KBB is low on the 100 series.

The nav/climate controls always scare me on the 03+ cruisers. I like the simplicity of the 98-02 and easy to retrofit aftermarket nav.

Last edited:
Wouldn't hesitate on a purchase due to the nav/climate controls. I think there's a reasonable solution these days if one does go bad. Rust and service history are more determining factors. I love my '03, but wish I had the backup cam of the '04+.

Price seems good if everything checks out. Mileage will scare away non-LC people.

depending on location (read rust), that seems like a very good price. Also depends on complete service history as presented on the Toyota service history website (plug in vin, see what 'yota service has been performed).

Looked at the cruiser today - I might be too picky- but in my opinion it was pretty rough. So still looking....

That's a fantastic price for a truck in good shape.

Needs timing belt service, needs tires, needs windshield replaced, front bumper has pretty good damage to both sides, hood has hail and some major scratches, radio works sometimes as does antenna...and that's where I stopped looking/caring. I would rather pay more for a 100 series that has been taken care of than try to bring one back up to shape.

Understand. Sounds like someone could go in for 5K or less w intent as a mainly trail rig (but still ride well to the trail).

BTW: where is the rig located? This is pertinent to others who may want to guage interest (read....rust again). Not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom